The UAT library is established to support the institutions objectives which are anchored on teaching, learning and research. The University Library is a spacious and well equipped modern library, stocked with highly intellectual resources in print and non-print formats. The library connotes the academic excellence of the institution and promotes world class education through the provisions of access to electronic resources and services with robust Internet connection and access points for all its patrons. The University Library functions to meet the best practices of evidence based information services.
- Pioneering Excellence in Library and Information Services Delivery
- Producing Quality Students and Renowned Researchers
- Achieving Staff Engagement in the Vision Implementation
- Acquisition, Organization and Dissemination of first rate Information Resources
- Preservation and conservation of its collection for future generations.
- Developing highly motivated, knowledgeable and skilled professionals.
- Ensuring cost effective management of Library resources